Welcome to Chokra's
A Guide to the heroes, villains, monsters,
places, items and lore of fantasy
Compiled by Chokra Broodslayer
- Sardar: Cousin of Ulthar. Pirate and brigand killed in
accident in Vyrox. [DL-MW1 340]
- Sargas: See Sargonnas. [DL-MW1 340]
- Sargonath: Small colony on the northeastern peninsula of
Ansalon created as a sign of alliance by the empire, the Knights of Neraka,
and the Kazelati after the Summer of Chaos. Its chief resource is timber.
- Sargonnas, also called Sargas, Argon, and the Horned God:
Chief diety of the minotaurs before the Summer of Chaos and the Flight of
the Gods. Consort but also rival of Takhisis. The red condor is his symbol.
- Scorpion's Sting: Imperial vessel escorting supply
ships to outer colonies. [DL-MW1 340]
- Scurn: First mate of the ill-fated Gryphon's Wing.
- sea dragon banner: Banner of the imperial fleets. [DL-MW1
- Sea Reaver: Former imperial ship commanded by
Captain Tinza. [DL-MW1 341]
- Selees: Lush, southern island noted for historic battle.
- shadow sellers: Disreputable merchants plying their wares
in the torchlit areas of the Great Circus. They will sell anything. [DL-MW1
- Ship Master: Appointed head of a clan's maritime affairs,
overseeing most sea merchant functions. [DL-MW1 341]
- Son of Adam: In the Chronicles of Narnia, the name by chich
male humans are formally addressed.. The Narnian throne may only properly
be occupied by Sons of Adam or Daughters of Eve. [FGN 210]
- Sparrow, Captain Jack: Captain of the Black Pearl
before his first mate Barbossa led a muntiny. His place of origin is unknown.
His skills include his uncanny ability to lead people wherever he wants them
to go. His major possessions include a tricorner hat, compass that appears
to not work yet actually points the location of what you desire most, a pistol,
his wits, his freedom and the Black Pearl. His base of operations
is the Caribbean and the Seven Seas. Sparrow owes a debt to Davy Jones for
giving him the Black Pearl. Instead of paying his debt, Sparrow decides
to circumvent things. He is a famed pirate; a sun-stroked trickster who knows
what he wants and has the means to get it. Jack never backs down and does
what he needs to get the job done. This crafty pirate values his freedom and
his ship above all else. [PC1, PC2, PC3]
- State Guard: Military force with primary function of overseeing
police duties in all major settlements. Their armor is gray. [DL-MW1 341]
- Strasgard: The port city of Mito. A chief shipbuilding
facility. [DL-MW1 341]
- Summer of Chaos: Minotaur term for the Chaos War, when
the gods fought over Krynn. [DL-MW1 341]
- Supreme Circle: The august governing body under the emperor.
Consisting of eight members, they deal with the day-to-day functioning of
the realm. [DL-MW1 341]
- Swann, Elizabeth: A woman from London, England, and daughter
of Governor Swann. From a very young age she had a fondness for the legends
of pirates. Eventually she fell in love with the son of a pirate, William
Turner. Swann is clever at disguises and infiltration. Here weapons of choice
are the sword and the pistol. She possessed a cursed Aztec gold medallion
which actually belonged to Will Turner, a gift from his father Bootstrap Bill
Turner who used to sail with Captain Jack Sparrow. She resides on Port Royal.
[PC1, PC2, PC3]
Back to Fantasy Guide
Back to Fantasy Main Page
Back to The Rest Page
Back to Main Page
Now playing: Castlevania Theme.