Welcome to Chokra's
A Guide to the heroes, villains, monsters,
places, items and lore of fantasy
Compiled by Chokra Broodslayer
- Gaerth: Tall, slender captain of a mysterious ship aiding
General Rahm's escape. [DL-MW1 331]
- Gar: A captain of the guard within the imperial palace.
- Garsis: The former governor of Mito. Executed by Haab.
- Gask: An island to the east of Mito that has been colonized
for mining. [DL-MW1 331]
- Genjis: Clan house of Captain Azak, represented by trident
and ship symbol. [DL-MW1 331]
- Gibbs: Forever loyal to Jack Sparrow (unless it means losing
his own life), Gibbs' role aboard the Black Pearl is that of Jack's
right-hand man, his first mate. A man who likes his treasure and cantina brawls
as much as the next pirate, Gibbs can navigate the Seven Seas with the best
of them. He started out as a sailor in the British navy. [PC1, PC2, PC3]
- Gol: Island colony on eastern edge of the minotaur empire.
- Golgren: An ambitious Grand Lord of the ogres. [DL-MW1
- Gorsus: Prisoner who died in Vyrox. [DL-MW1 331]
- Goud: First Hekturian of the port city of Varga. [DL-MW1
- Gradic Es-Kalin: Younger brother of Chot. Father of Faros.
- Grand Khan: Symbolic ruler of Kern. [DL-MW1 332]
- Great Circus: The vast, oval arena, seating thousands,
in which by rite of combat duels, emperors, and more are decided. [DL-MW1
- Grisov Es-Neros: Patriarch of House Neros and counselor
to Emperor Chot. [DL-MW1 332]
- Gryphon's Wing: Minotaur ship plying the Courrain.
Commanded by Captain Hogar. [DL-MW1 332]
- Gul: A distant island colony, not to be confused with Gol.
- gully dwarf: Sub-race of dwarves generally found living
among squalor and having limited intelligence but some cunning. [DL-MW1 332]
Back to Fantasy Guide
Back to Fantasy Main Page
Back to The Rest Page
Back to Main Page
Now playing: Castlevania Theme.